https://rigsbee.com Ed Rigsbee, CSP, CAE, interviews Dwight Holcomb, author, “The Lean CMO-How Small Marketing Budget Can Produce Big Results” featuring Five Marks of the Lean CMO
1. Always Learning
2. Lightning-Fact Results
3. Positive ROI
4. Know Your Niche
5. Efficient and Effective Campaigns
Three Codes to Thinking Lean
1. Asking the Right Questions
2. Understanding True ROI
3. Learning Lean
Four Major Beliefs Lean CMOs Must Abandon
1. Outsourcing means your job is in danger.
2. More people means more ability.
3. More budget means better marketing.
4. More data means better decisions.
The Five Foundational Habits of the Lean CEO
1. The Lean CMO is Always Learning
2. The Lean CMO is Always Executing
3. The Lean CMO is Always Filtering
4. The Lean CMO is Always Maximizing Assets
5. The Lean CMO is Always Eliminating the Value Drains
Ed Rigsbee is the consummate evangelist for member recruitment and strategic alliance success. He holds the Certified Association Executive (CAE) and Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) accreditation. Ed is the author of The ROI of Membership-Today’s Missing Link for Explosive Growth, PartnerShift, Developing Strategic Alliances, and The Art of Partnering. To his credit, he has over 2,500 articles in print and countless articles electronically published.
Ed is the Founder and CEO of the 501(c)(3) non-profit public charity, Cigar PEG Philanthropy through Fun, and president at Rigsbee Research which conducts qualitative member ROI research and consulting for associations and societies. He has been called “the dynamite that broke up our log jam” by association executives—rarely politically correct and almost always provocative—and from a dozen years as a United States Soccer Federation referee, Ed calls it the way he sees it. Exceptional resources at www.rigsbee.com.