https://rigsbee.com Ed Rigsbee, CSP, CAE, interviews Dwight Holcomb, author, “The Lean CMO-How Small Marketing Budget Can Produce Big Results” featuring Five Marks of the Lean CMO
1. Always Learning
2. Lightning-Fact Results
3. Positive ROI
4. Know Your Niche
5. Efficient and Effective Campaigns
Three Codes to Thinking Lean
1. Asking the Right Questions
2. Understanding True ROI
3. Learning Lean
Four Major Beliefs Lean CMOs Must Abandon
1. Outsourcing means your job is in danger.
2. More people means more ability.
3. More budget means better marketing.
4. More data means better decisions.
The Five Foundational Habits of the Lean CEO
1. The Lean CMO is Always Learning
2. The Lean CMO is Always Executing
3. The Lean CMO is Always Filtering
4. The Lean CMO is Always Maximizing Assets
5. The Lean CMO is Always Eliminating the Value Drains
- Ed Rigsbee’s Raw & Unedited with Tom Papas (WSRCA): Going by the Book - June 12, 2020
- Ed Rigsbee’s Raw & Unedited with Dawn Tiura (SIG.org): Doubling Meeting Attendance by Going Virtual - June 12, 2020
- Ed Rigsbee’s Raw & Unedited with Julie Adams: Converting Your Org from Volunteer to Staff Managed - June 4, 2020