Typical Audience: Non-Profit Executive Directors, CEOs, Directors of Membership, and Volunteer Leaders
Select Ed Rigsbee as your membership growth speaker. This program and content can be delivered in a 45 minute keynote format or an all-day workshop—and everything in between. As your membership growth speaker, Ed Rigsbee’s depth of knowledge (the author of the seminal work, The ROI of Membership-Today’s Missing Link for Explosive Growth) combined with his extensive experience as an active and “in the weeds” member recruitment consultant for non-profits leads to both strategy and tactics in all of Ed’s presentations. If you want to learn about becoming a member-ROI-centric organization, how to develop your 12-month/12-touch new member assimilation system, conduct qualitative focus group sessions to determine your members’ perception of ROI in actual dollar numbers, and the features of membership framework exercise, select Ed Rigsbee as your membership growth speaker. He explains what needs to be done and how to implement his suggestions for a satisfying motivational and how to experience doe program attendees.
- Learn the elements of successful member retention
- Learn how features of membership deliver value
- Learn the six buying motives and how to overlay with your features of membership
- Learn how to conduct qualitative research to determine member ROI in actual dollar numbers to convince non-members that membership in your organization is a good business, career, and financial decision
- Learn how to determine products and services that need to be discontinued
- Learn how to turn members into member recruitment evangelists