https://i0.wp.com/rigsbee.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/AdobeStock_Top-10-List-scaled.jpeg?fit=2560%2C1922&ssl=1 1922 2560 Edrigsbee https://rigsbee.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/rigsbee_research_logo-300x112.jpg Edrigsbee2016-09-27 18:12:222023-01-29 20:26:30Ten Tips to Developing Outrageously Successful Alliance Relationships (129 words)
- Behave toward your alliance partner the way you want them to behave toward you.
- It’s more important to be a good alliance partner and get things done, then to obsess on being right.
- Make relationship bank deposits before you try to make a withdrawal.
- Regularly share relationship value updates with your alliance partner.
- Know what your partner needs.
- Be clear about what you want from your alliance relationship and what you are willing to give to it.
- Be committed, always show your confidence and passion toward your alliance.
- Do more for your alliance partner than you promised, exceed their expectations.
- Resolve conflict immediately.
- You can’t partner with an organization or individual that doesn’t want to be a good partner.
Latest posts by Edrigsbee (see all)