Member ROI Simplified Events for Societies of Association Executives…Co-Promoted with Ed Rigsbee, CAE
Available Live and/or Online
Your members, the association or society executive would surely want to learn how to turn their members to become recruitment evangelists. That’s the take-away deliverable…along with learning how to write benefit driven marketing copy…and learn how to conduct qualitative research for proving the ROI of membership in real numbers…and the ROI framework development…and strategy mapping…and so much more. You will learn how to prove to members and non-members alike that membership in your organization is a smart business decision.
You know that associations and societies across North America are struggling with membership retention and recruitment because they do not know how to prove to members and non-members that membership is a smart business decision. One of the key reasons for this current struggle is the fact that most associations and societies just don’t know how to “accurately & honestly” demonstrate their yearly sustainable real dollar ROI of membership. Simply put, members and non-members alike are now demanding, “Show me what’s in it for me, show me the ROI of Membership.” ROI Process flyer
More commonly today, association and society members must justify their membership investment of both time and money; either to themselves or to their companies. Gone are the days that industry stakeholders join their association or society just because they should. The Baby Boomers that “just joined because they should” are disappearing while the Gen X & Y leaders, in order to join, are demanding real-dollar ROI.Member ROI
The Member ROI Summit is designed to help today’s association and society executives to strip away erroneous beliefs about what today’s association and society members, and their employers, want from their industry organization.
Ed Rigsbee, CSP Certified Speaking Professional, CAE Certified Association Executive, is passionate, which is quickly evident in his workshops, about helping association and society executives to:
- See things through the eyes of non-members
- Shed erroneous beliefs about what today’s members want
- Move associations and societies from simply listing the features of membership to selling the honest benefits
- Prove that membership is a smart business decision
- ROI Framework to find more real-dollar ROI in both, what your organization currently offers and what else might be available to offer
- Understand the difference between member-only and industry benefit
- Turn current members into raging member recruitment evangelists…
At the Member ROI Summit, professional association and society staff will learn:
- How to shift your organization’s member life-cycle view to one of developing member recruitment evangelists from retained members.
- How to conduct Ed Rigsbee’s Member ROI Valuation Process, learning both the art and science, to determine the current and actual, yearly sustainable real-dollar value from membership and participation. This process is the cornerstone for all member recruitment and retention campaigns. (At his live events, Ed will actually conduct his Member ROI Valuation Process when 75% of attendees are “actual” dues paying members of the sponsoring organization. If less than 75% are dues paying members, he will explain in detail his proprietary process. Staff of dues paying members that do not pay individual dues are not considered members for the above percentage calculation.)
- How to identify and challenge association activities that consume resources and deliver little ROI to members. Then decide to deliver member ROI verses vague value propositions.
- How to put more ROI, real and perceived, in your current activities and member benefits.
- How to develop an actual member ROI and member benefit driven recruitment brochure (including brochure template). This is an important tool for member evangelists.
- How to plan, develop, and implement an organic grassroots member-get-a-member recruitment campaign.
- Staff driven, volunteer driven, and partnership member recruitment models.
- How to shift your organization into a high value, high ROI delivery conduit yielding high-level member satisfaction and retention.
- For Member ROI Valuation Process; Read Board Member and Staff Participation Requirements