You Need Membership Growth Help. Who Are You Going to Call? It Sure isn’t Ghostbusters. No, it’s Ed Rigsbee, CAE, CSP & Author of “The ROI of Membership”
You might be thinking, “But our association/society has a limited budget and we can’t afford a high-priced consultant.” That’s about to change!
For issues like:
- Renewing members and increasing your member retention percentage
- Explaining return on investment for membership dues
- Your organization does a bunch of great stuff for members but you do not know how to communicate the value
- Developing a convincing member value proposition
For a small association developing a compelling features of membership package that delivers real benefit
- Convincing members of the long-term value of accrediation
- Membership marketing…attracting prospective members beyond your database and social media reach
- Better understanding and mitigating various generational preferences while, all the time developing programs that serve each or all generations
- Members with seasonal work intensity that neglect to use all the features of membership that they should to help them grow their business
- Redeveloping momentum after crisis, organizational change, and societal events
- Get all the staff to understand that “membership is everybody’s business” in getting interdepartmental cooperation for delivering the maximum member experience
- Competition for member attention
- Membership decrease caused by industry consolidation
- And much more…
How Does It Work?
You get (mobile) telephone access to Ed Rigsbee whenever you need it via text appointment. This program is for the individual and not the organization meaning you get access, not others in your organization. Multiple persons per organization may register for this service. This service is available only in intervals of one year (twelve months).
Thomas Papas, Executive Director at Western States Roofing Contractor Association