Association & Society Executives…this is your chance…
Start off 2018 with a New & Improved perspective on growing your organization’s membership. Friday, February 9, 2018 (in Sacramento), Ed Rigsbee, CAE is hosting THE Membership Growth Workshop that you will want to attend.
Embassy Suites Sacramento Riverfront Promenade–John Sutter Boardroom
100 Capitol Mall – Sacramento, California 95814
Who should attend?
- This event is structured for chief staff executives that believe membership is everybody’s business
- Strategic thinking directors of membership will also find the day valuable and enlightening
Why should you attend and what’s in it for you?
- Rigsbee reveals the 10 membership growth strategies that will propel your organization into becoming a membership growth champion (from his forthcoming book, The Membership Strategy–Membership is Everybody’s Business)
- You will receive a copy of Rigsbee’s book, The ROI of Membership–Today’s Missing Link for Explosive Growth ($50 retail)
- You will receive a certificate for 6 CAE approved education hours
- You will learn how to prove to your members and to your industry or profession the actual dollar value your members receive, enabling you to demonstrate true member ROI in real dollar numbers
- You will learn how to overlay buying motives with benefit copy writing for your website and marketing materials
- You will learn how to conduct Rigsbee’s “Features of Membership Framework” exercise with your board of directors to determine what to keep and what to sunset
- You will network with other association & society professionals that look at membership strategically and embrace the idea that membership is everybody’s business
Schedule (6 CAE Approved Education Hours):
Lunch on your own
Check out the amazing special discount for Rigsbee’s CalSAE colleagues (see below):
Non-CalSAE member @ $499
$400 Discount for CalSAE members:
CalSAE member @ $99
This event is produced by Rigsbee Research, an ASAE approved CAE education provider.
Ed Rigsbee, CAE will be the workshop leader.