Audience: Non-Profit Directors of Membership, Executive Directors, and CEOs
This program and content can be delivered in a 45 minute keynote format or an all-day workshop—and everything in between. Ed Rigsbee’s depth of knowledge and experience as the author of the seminal work, The ROI of Membership-Today’s Missing Link for Explosive Growth combined with his extensive experience as an active and “in the weeds” member recruitment consultant for non-profits leads to both strategy and tactics in all of Ed’s presentations. Learn about becoming a member ROI centric organization, how to develop your 12-month/12-touch new member assimilation system, conduct qualitative focus group sessions to determine your members’ perception of ROI in actual dollar numbers, and the features of membership framework exercise—just to mention a few things covered. He explains what needs to be done and how to implement his suggestions for a satisfying motivational and how to experience doe program attendees.
- Learn the elements of successful member retention
- Learn how features of membership deliver value
- Learn the six buying motives and how to overlay with your features of membership
- Learn how to conduct qualitative research to determine member ROI in actual dollar numbers to convince non-members that membership in your organization is a good business, career, and financial decision
- Learn how to determine products and services that need to be discontinued
- Learn how to turn members into member recruitment evangelists